OKAY SO LET’S TALK ABOUT CAS IN THE SEASON 10 PROMOS
(POSSIBLY BECAUSE DEAN IS DEAD AND HIS STOLEN GRACE IS BURNING HIM OUT)
HANNAH SHOWS UP CLAIMING THAT SHE NEEDS HIM FOR SOME HEAVENLY DUTY
THE HOTSNOT-SO-ANGELIC FEELINGS FOR…
such is the nature of evil
Here are some wonderful facts about Sea World’s orcas!
- The average lifespan of wild orcas ranges from 30-50 years, although some females can easily make it past 80 (a wild orca named J2 or ‘Granny’ is 103 this year!). The lifespan of a Sea World orca is around 25 years, the median age being 9. But at least they put on a good show!
- Don’t worry, collapsed dorsal fins are a common condition, although in the wild only sick or injured orcas have collapsed dorsal fins. All of Sea World’s males and some females have it, it makes them look unique!
- The size of Sea World’s tanks compared to an orca is about the same as a human to a bathtub. Lot’s of room to stretch and move!
- Wild orcas swim 100+ miles a day, they would have to swim around their tank 1,400+ times a day to achieve that. But that seems like a lot of work, and you may see the animals hanging out near the surface of the water or on the bottoms of their tanks for hours. That’s a lot more relaxing than swimming all those miles!
- Sea World gives their orcas a Valium-like drug to stop the whales from acting aggressively towards each other and to numb their minds from their vastly uninteresting concrete tanks. Buying a ticket to Sea World is an excellent way to help them pay for these drugs that they pump their animals full with!
- Many captive orcas show abnormal behaviors like head bobbing, chewing on concrete, and self mutilation by banging their heads into the side of the tank. Obviously just temper-tantrums! Silly things.
- In the wild, there has been only one orca attack. Bad orca! While in captivity, there have been over 100 attacks and 4 deaths. These animals just need more training, it couldn’t possibly be related to their confinement!
- Food is used as reinforcement for tricks. Do a trick, get your dinner. Don’t want to do a trick? I guess you don’t eat tonight you stubborn thing!
See? Sea World isn’t as bad as people make it out to be! Oh, one more fact: for every $1,000,000 Sea World makes, about $600 goes into conservation efforts (about $0.5 a ticket). I’m so glad they care about conservation of the ocean! Amazing work!
If you haven’t realized it yet, this post is 100% sarcastic. It should be obvious, but not everyone understands sarcasm…
Can we get 100k notes?! Thank you everyone for reblogging and spreading the word about Sea World’s horrible ways! You’re all awesome.
READ THE LAST ONE OUT LOUD
YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED
youre not friends if you havent pooped at each others houses
but what if the friend is across the country or in another country?
Oh, right. The marathon. The marathon for Disneyland, the marathon chosen especially to run around Disneyland, Disneyland’s marathon. That marathon?
This guy had to have been more popular than the actual characters for the event.
It’s another meme regeneration. this time it’s ridiculously photogenic marathon runner.
I WAITED SO PATIENTLY
I CHALLENGE YOU TO A BATTLE OF WITS
The game is this:
I set up five pairs of identical looking shots:
pineapple juice or lemon juice,
Chinese sugar tea or apple cider vinegar,
flat coke or soy sauce,
water or distilled white vinegar,
and tomato juice or Tabasco sauce.
I challenge a player in the circle to a color. They pick one and I take the other, with our best poker faces. Other players have to guess who got what.
It’s like the Princess Bride/A Study in Pink but no one gets poisoned!
Only Emma Watson can wisp her hair right back into place…
the more you stare the more magical it getsa true witch
Sherlock Holmes: The Boxer
- “He had a fine flow of language, and his adjectives were very vigorous. He ended a string of abuse by a vicious backhander, which I failed to entirely avoid. The next few minutes were delicious. It was a straight left against a slogging ruffian. I emerged as you see me. Mr. Woodley went home in a cart.” — “The Adventure of the Solitary Cyclist” (This is the canonical reference that inspired the boxing scene (photos above) in Guy Ritchie and Robert Downey Jr.’s “Sherlock Holmes” (2009).
- "Expert singlestick player, boxer, and swordsman…" — A Study in Scarlet
- “Only a ruffian deals a blow with the back of the hand. A gentleman uses the straight left!” - Jeremy Brett as Sherlock Holmes
- “I don’t think you can have forgotten me. Don’t you remember the amateur who fought three rounds with you at Alison’s rooms on the night of your benefit four years back?” “Not Mr. Sherlock Holmes!” roared the prize-fighter. “God’s truth! how could I have mistook you? If instead o’ standin’ there so quiet you had just stepped up and given me that cross-hit of yours under the jaw, I’d ha’ known you without a question. Ah, you’re one that has wasted your gifts, you have! You might have aimed high, if you had joined the fancy.” — The Sign of Four